Monday 20 April 2015

Official Marathon Training Week 11

Hello Fudgey Friends

Just a quickie tonight as feeling pretty tired and hoping to get myself into bed as early as I can, but I wanted to get my week 11 post to you asap

And what a week.....feeling fudgeytastic re the running

Monday - last running conditioning class with Lyndsey, have really enjoyed these and found them really useful.

Tuesday - 12.49 miles....before work. Up and out by 6am and ran all the way into work. Absolutely delighted and feeling more positive about the marathon training

Thursday - lovely short lunchtime run including my 'favourite' hill Bells Brae. 2,34 miles wasn't my best running but was good to get away from my desk. I managed to take some photos especially for Liz. These are from The water of Leith, Dean village and looking down from Queen street towards Fife.


Sunday - race day Great Edinburgh Run 10 miles. I promise a full race report before the end of the week but it was an absolutely fantastic day, everything just fell into place and I smiled for the whole 10 miles. 6 weeks to go until the marathon 

As I said just a quick post, hope you have all had a good week. I am off now to take some photos for the race report, a cuppa and off to bed.

Sweet dreams all

Lots of love
Fudgey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment