Monday 21 October 2013

Under the weather

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Our update from the week beginning 7th October.
I got the tummy bug on Sunday night & was poorly through till Wednesday, then Mr Fudgey got it on Saturday, Thankfully it seemed to bypass Miss Bug, but it was a very quiet week in the Fudgey household.

Running Update
Still No Running. Seem to have lost my mojo. I knew going back to work would be tough & I just don't have the time or energy to run.

Mummy & Bug News

Monday - last Monday morning swimming lesson. Buggy had an afternoon with me though as Granny & Grandpa were still poorly.

Tuesday & Wednesday - I was at work .

Thursday - we met Elaine & Max for coffee & had a very nice relaxed afternoon.

Friday - baby group in the morning then Miss Bug had her haircut in the afternoon

Saturday / Sunday - Mr Fudgey started to feel poorly on Saturday evening & spent all day Sunday in bed - so us girls just hung out together.

I told you a pretty quiet week....lots more for next week though.....

love Fudgey x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment