Monday 21 October 2013

Back to Work

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Apologies for my lack of blogging, the last 3 weeks just sem to have flown by & I haven't had a minute to sit down & write. This post is for week beginning 30th September.....the week of my return to work

Running Update

No running this week at all

Mummy & Bug News

Monday - swimming lesson in the morning then Bug went to Granny & Grandpa's, I was a bit teary leaving her as wouldn't see her till after work Tuesday. I had a chiropractor appointment in the afternoon, followed by a wee treat of getting my nails done for returning to work.

Tuesday - Back to work.....It was strange but nice to be back at work, only 1800 emails to sort through. Left sharp to collect Bug from nursery & they said she'd had a fantastic afternoon & had particularly enjoyed the ball pool.

Wednesday - my second day at work & Mr Fudgey & I both dropped little Miss Bug at nursery in the morning & collected her from Granny & Grandpa after work.

Thursday - Bug had a doctor's appointment & got an antibiotic for an ear infection. In the afternoon we met up with some of our antenatal group.

Friday - Baby group in the morning followed by lunch.

Saturday & Sunday - we were mostly at home, Poor Granny & Grandpa had a nasty tummy bug so we didn't see them.

So that's a quick round up, back soon with more.....

lots of love
Fudgey x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment