Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Just a quick post today to wish all Mums everywhere a very Happy Mothers Day.




Sometimes I wish I lived closer to my Mum so I could just pop in for a cup of tea & a chat, or invite her round for dinner. Miss you & love you Mum x
Happy Mother's Day Mum - hope you had a lovely day.

To my wee Sis who inspires me constantly with her energy & patience with the 3 pink princesses - I honestly don't know how you do it. Hope you've had some time to relax today.

To Mum Smith - hope you feel lots better soon. Hope you enjoyed your meal with us. Thank you so much for everything you do for Mr Fudgey & I - we truly appreciate it & love you very much x

and to borrow the words of my friend Julie (hope you don't mind?)
And to all of u special ladies who want to be mummies and aren't yet or can't be for whatever reason, u should enjoy this day too. It's for mummies, and granny's and aunties, and godmothers, and all special ladies who have children in their heart, :-)) xx

Last but not least I'm thinking those who don't have their Mum with them anymore or don't have their children - I can only imagine how emotional today is for you, but remember they are always in your heart x

Take Care Everyone
I'll be back soon with another post

lots of love
Fudgey
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment