Saturday 18 June 2011

Bambi Legs

Hello Fudgey Friends,

How are you all? Hope you are having a good weekend.


Since I posted on Tuesday I've still not been feeling too great. Had to leave Circuits class after half an hour on Wednesday as I had wobbly 'Bambi' legs and felt a bit sick. I didn't run after work as planned and I also just left my gym bag in my locker as I didn't have the energy to carry it home.

On Thursday I managed my 2 short runs and both felt good. I had an all day workshop on Thursday so ran before & after work. I had a touch of a sore / dry throat all day but felt OK.

Friday morning I woke up with a sore throat & sore ears & feeling totally wiped out & never made it to work till 9.30am. I was so glad to get to the end of the day and couldn't wait for Saturday morning with no alarm....

cue this morning I was awake at 4.25am - typical! I had a very productive morning though as I got all the laundry washed & dried, made a banana loaf & scrubbed the kitchen, took out the rubbish & recycling and went down to the shops & back in the pouring rain - I love the rain :-)

This afternoon I indulged in a nap for a couple of hours.


Tomorrow I take part in the Race for Life 10k @ Holyrood Park. I really hope my Bambi legs can get me up & round that hill! Will let you know how I get on.


If anyone would like to sponsor me here's the link
Race for Life - Sponsor me
Lots of Love
Fudgey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment