Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fail to Prepare - Prepare to Fail

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Today we said goodbye to our friend Judi. Those of you who have been following me a while may remember my post last year about Judi's Rays of Sunshine

The funeral service was a humanitarian one and was lovely, though a sad & emotional day it was a real celebration of Judi's life and I feel so privileged to have known her - she certainly was one amazing lady.

I was thinking about the day on the bus on my way home and recalled one of the anecdotes from the service about one of Judi's favourite sayings being 'Fail to Prepare - Prepare to Fail' I actually recall her saying this:-)

Though I have my own reasons for running and supporting Bliss, I will be thinking of Judi on Sunday & taking inspiration from her. I'll also be thinking of Judi when I take part in this year's Race for Life event. This post from last week and my entry into Race for Life was as a result of the news that Judi had said goodbye to us and for a couple of people close to my heart who have cancer.

I've certainly done the preparation for the Marathon & I refuse to fail now.

Take Care Everyone
Lots of Love
Fudgey
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. You have definitely done the preparation and you are ready. You will nail it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete