Sunday 10 October 2010

Resting not running

Hello Fudgey Friends,

I had the best night's sleep in ages last night, was in my bed for 9.30am & feel so much better for it.

Unfortunately though no running for me today. My left calf has been really tight since my PT session on Thursday morning. This morning Mr Fudgey pressed his knee onto my calf whilst we were still in bed & I just about leapt through the roof. I knew then that running would not be a wise move. Then I was lying on my front when Bonnie decided to jump on my back and then start walking down me, standing on my calf,,,,ouch :-(

I have had a productive day in the kitchen though, have made cauliflower and broccoli soup and little fruit tarts. Plan is to make home made vegetable spring rolls with sweet & sour dip & then some stir fry pork. Though we've had the heating & plumbing guy here for 3 and a half hours now - will need to make him dinner too I think!

I am just charging my camera to take photos of my food and will post these hopefully by Tuesday.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Take Care Everyone
love Fudgey
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment