Saturday 30 October 2010

Nearly there

Hello Fudgey Friends,

How are you all? Good week?

Well it's less than 48 hours now till our move. Someone is ready to go!
Snapped this pic on Friday morning.

A HUGE BIG THANK YOU to the marvellous movers, Kmac, Smurfy, Lorna & Rob who helped us move a whole load of stuff today. THANK YOU also to Mum Smith for providing a feast - the gang really appreciated it & also asked me to pass on their Thanks.

So that was the workout for today - I was up at 5.30 as I couldn't sleep. All quiet here though Wed, Thurs & Fri night. I think it is just excitement. Mr Fudgey & I were then busy packing boxes and then we all loaded into & then back out of the cars.

Personal Training
Smurfy & I both had lovely DOMS on Thursday morning partly from Circuits on Wednesday & from our other efforts so I knew PT would be fun.

Warm up set of 20 squats
3 supersets of 15 olympic bar squats (50lb) & 12 squat with shoulder press 15kg
3 supersets of 15 leg press 65kg & 20 medicine ball lunges
3 supersets of 12 cable hamstring curls each leg & 12 hanging leg raises - still more improvement first 2 sets pretty good - 3rd set I managed 8.
3 supersets of 12 crunch, lift & extend & 12 compound crunches
3 sets of 10 cable wood chops each side.

I also told Colin of my ambition to be able to do a pull up by the end of this year - even if it's just one! You've got to have a goal & with no real running events left this year for me I'm going to achieve 100 press ups & at least 1 pull up by the end of the year :-)


On Thursday I also received my second graze box - again I shared it with Mr Fudgey.
We both thought that the cracked black pepper cashews were awesome - they didn't last long. I also discovered I don't particularly like amphissa olives :-( thankfully I am a fan of kalamata ones.
I was also gifted some wasapeas from Mike at work from his graze box as he thought they were vile - I love wasapeas :-)

On Friday I took a well deserved recovery day. I also had to go off at lunchtime and do a number of moving related things & by the end of the day we had confirmed that everything was in place & it's all systems go for Monday.
We won't be getting our internet set up till 15th November - so I will have to take a wee blog holiday I think, but don't worry I'll be back.

Even though all my clothes are packed I do have running gear for tomorrow so hopefully I shall be able to get a cheeky wee run in :-)

If I do & before we pack my pc I'll try & drop you a wee post.

Take Care all
love
Fudgey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I bet you're excited to move! Are you buying too? I love your goals for the end of the year, the pull-up one is great, 1 pull-up is hard so even if you do just one that is brilliant in a few months!

    ReplyDelete