Monday 17 May 2010

Marvellous Monday

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Just a quick litle postette.

All in all today has been a pretty fudgey day.

Monday Morning PT session
I love love loved this mornings session though it was challenging - it was kind of fun too.

warm up 4 & a half mins on vario

then Colin had set up a lovely circuit in studio

short short long run x 10
12 clean & press 15kg bar
18 bunny hops
15 jack knifes
15 3/4 squats 20kg bar
30 oblique cycles
15 swiss ball squats with 5kg dumbbells
45 second ski sit
punch bag drag x 10
fast / slow run x 10

a wee rest

& then time challenge run 30 lengths / laps
first set 2 mins 16 secs 98

another wee rest then repeat entire circuit again
time challenge done in 2 mins 14 secs 05

another wee rest then repeat some of the circuit again

12 clean & press 15kg bar
15 jack knifes
15 3/4 squats 20kg bar
30 oblique cycles
15 swiss ball squats with 5kg dumbbells
45 second ski sit
no rest straight into the time challenge and again done in 2 mins 14 secs 05.

What an amazing way to kick start the week.

The Scottish Sun
Just as I was about to leave the gym I checked my mobile for the time to see a text to say that I was on page 52 of today's Scottish Sun. Thanks to Maria for writing the article - if it inspires just one person to lose even a little weight would make me very proud.
Sorry folks but I can't seem to find it on their site. I'll ask Mr Fudgey to scan it later & post up for you.

Work
I got through more than I thought I would today and though I have a very busy week ahead of me I feel like I've got off on the right track this week.

Super Duper Dad in Law
Came home to find that Daddy Smith had been working like a Trojan & has cut down the jungle that our front garden was becoming. He must have been here for hours.
Thanks Bertie - Mr Fudgey & I owe you big time.

Magical Massage
I had an amazing sports massage this evening. If you workout regularly and have never had one I recommend you try it, especially if you do have any areas of tightness - it can make a huge difference. I admit some bits were a little tender but it is worth it for how it leaves you feeling afterwards. It's got me all excited again for Sunday's half.

Well Fudgey friends I'm away for a cup of tea & to see Mr Fudgey and our little furry friends.

Take Care everyone

love
Mrs Fudge x

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you are in the newspaper! I can't wait to read it :D

    I'm dying to have a proper sports massage, might treat myself to one before my half :D

    ReplyDelete