Sunday 4 April 2010

I ran to Newcastle Under Lyme

Hello Fudgey Friends,

My fabulous husband wanted to buy me a new pair of running shoes today, but I told him I wasn't near needing a new pair. I have 2 pairs of Saucony shoes that I rotate & track my distance via map my run.
I thought this evening I'd see how far I'd gone in these shoes since starting to track them - my lady grid stabil 6s which I've been tracking since 16/11/09 & my progrid hurricane 10s since 18/01/10.............wow 401.39 km or 249.41 miles which is just slightly more than the distance from Edinburgh to Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, which is apparently 248 miles via the M6.


View Larger Map

Only another 44 miles to Birmingham.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter & didn't eat too much chocolate.

Good night & sweet dreams
Fudgey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment