Sunday 18 April 2010

The Great Ireland Run - very quick update

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Yes in spite of Volcanic ash I made it to Dublin for The Great Ireland Run today.

This is just a quick post as I'm shattered & want to spend my last evening in Dublin with Mr Fudgey rather than blogging.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Mr Fudgey as always was an absolute star. He kept me calm this morning before the race & came along with me & took some cracking photos which we'll upload when we get home. He never complained about hanging around with nothing to do or see whilst waiting for me to complete the run. Babe - you are the best & I love you xxxxx

The Race
Was fantastic. I set a new personal best finishing in 58 minutes 25 seconds, I was delighted. I'll write another post on the race, the event organisation & the goodie bag - with photos once we get home.

Hope everyone is well & has had a lovely weekend

love
Fudgey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment