Tuesday 23 March 2010

I ran to St Helens

Hello Fudgey friends

Latest update on my distance run since I started tracking my shoes on 16/11/2009 341.88km or 213.67 miles approximately the distance from href=" >
View Larger Map">Edinburgh to St Helens

Week 4 Run 2
A cheeky little gradient interval run this morning. 5 minutes easy, 5 minutes fast then 1 min each @ 5%, 7% 9%, 7%, 5%, 7% 9%, 7%, 5% finishing with 10 minutes easy.


As I'm tired I'm going to leave it at simply that tonight folks.

See you all soon

Fudgey x

2 comments:

  1. Jeez Fudgey, of all the places you could have ended up....Sintellins!

    That should give you plenty of motivation to get the next run in and get out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not somewhere I've been but gues you wouldn't recommend it?

    Clocked up another 8.25km today though

    ReplyDelete