Saturday 9 January 2010

Preparation


I'm up & getting ready to run in the sub zero temperatures with a whole load of other crazy people.

I'm excited & nervous all at the same time.

Being a sensible little Fudge (well sometimes) I'm getting properly prepared. Will be having my Ready Brek soon & making sure I am hydrated.
I'm also strapping my feet to prevent the dreaded blisters though they're not usually an issue over shorter distance better to be prepared.
I'll be wrapped up super warm & also taking some extra warm & dry clothes to put on after. Hubby will also be there with the thermos & lots of hugs.

Check back later for a post race update

& if you manage to get down to Holyrood park I've got an awesome running number...so if you see me give us a wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment